Invariance conditions for gauge fields
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 116)
Gauge Theory Session Organized by A. Trautman
KeywordsGauge Group Gauge Field Transformation Function Invariance Condition Invariant Connection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Jackiw, C. Nohl and C. Rebbi, “Classical and Semi-Classical Solutions of Yang-Mills Theory” in D. Boal and A. Kamal Particles and Fields, Plenum Press 1978.Google Scholar
- J. Harnad, S. Shnider and L. Vinet, J. Math. Phys. 20, 931 (1979).Google Scholar
- J. Harnad, S. Shnider and L. Vinet “Group Actions on Principal Bundles and Invariance Conditions for Gauge Fields” McGill preprint (1979).Google Scholar
- S. Kobayashi and K. Nomizu, Foundations of Differential Geometry Wiley Interscience, 1969.Google Scholar
- G.E. Bredon, Introduction to Compact Transformation Groups, Academic Press, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980