Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 116)
Gauge theories of gravitation
KeywordsGauge Theory Energy Momentum Tensor Gauge Potential Exterior Derivative Classical Field Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Thirring, A Course in Mathematical Physics, Vol. II, Classical Field Theory, Springer, New York-Wien 1979Google Scholar
- Y. Ne'eman, T. Regge, Gauge Theory of Gravity and Supergravity on a Group Manifold, Rev. Nuovo Cim. 5, 1978Google Scholar
- F.G. Basombrio, A Comparative Review of Certain Gauge Theories of the Gravitational Field, preprint, Centro Atómico de Bariloche, 1978Google Scholar
- A. Trautman, Symposia Mathematica 12, 139 (1973)Google Scholar
- R. Wallner, Notes on Recent U4 Theories of Gravitation, Vienna preprint, UWThPh-79-12Google Scholar
- F. Hehl, J. Nitsch, P.v.d. Heyde, Gravitation and Poincaræ Gauge Field Theory with Quadratic Lagrangian, Einstein Commemorative Volume, Plenum Press (1979–80) (A. Hel et al. eds.)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980