Debye screening in classical statistical mechanics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 116)
KeywordsCluster Expansion Debye Screening Coulomb System Fractional Charge Classical Statistical Mechanic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Brydges, A rigorous approach to Debye screening in dilute Coulomb systems, Commun. Math. Phys. 58, 313–350 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Brydges and P. Federbush, Debye screening, preprint, University of Michigan.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Brydges and P. Federbush, The cluster expansion in statistical mechanics, Commun. Math. Phys. 49, 233–246 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Brydges and P. Federbush, The cluster expansion for potentials with exponential fall-off, Commun. Math. Phys. 53, 19–30 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Brydges and P. Federbush, A new form of the Mayer expansion in classical statistical mechanics, J. Math. Phys. 19, 2064–2067 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Dunean, D. Iagolnitzer, and B. Souillard, Decay of correlations for infinite-range interactions, J. Math. Phys. 16, 1662–1666 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Glimm, A. Jaffe, and T. Spencer, The particle structure of the weakly coupled P(ϕ)2 model and other applications. In: Lecture notes in physics, Vol. 25 (eds. G. Velo, A. Wightman),. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, Springer 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Glimm, A. Jaffe, A convergent expansion about mean field theory I and II,Ann. Phys. 101, 610–630, 631–669 (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980