Part of the Topics in Applied Physics book series (TAP, volume 38)
KeywordsVideo Tape Recorder Charge Packet Metal Oxide Semiconductor Device Sample Data Signal Pickup Device
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.1W. S. Boyle, G. E. Smith: Bell Syst. Tech. J. 49, 587–593 (1970)Google Scholar
- 1.2D. F. Barbe, S. B. Campana: “Imaging Arrays Using the Charge-Coupled Concept”, in Advances in lmage Pickup and Display, Vol. 3, ed. by B. Kazan (Academic Press, New York 1977)Google Scholar
- 1.3D. F. Barbe, W. A.Schmidt: “Infrared Charge-Coupled Devices — Problems, Progress and Prognosis”, in 1972 IRIS Imaging Specialty Group Proc., pp. 1–25Google Scholar
- 1.4D. F. Barbe: Electro-Opt. Syst. Des. 9, 50–58 (1977)Google Scholar
- 1.5D. F. Barbe, W. D. Baker, K. L. Davis: IEEE Trans. ED-25, 108–125 (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980