Convex polygons, hypercubes, and encoding techniques
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 80)
KeywordsExtremal Point Convex Polygon Logical Expression Encode Technique Information Processing Letter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. R. Anderson, "A Reevaluation of an Efficient Algorithn for Determining the Convex Hull of a Finite Planar Set," Information Processing Letters, Vol. 7, No. 1, (1978) 53–55.Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Chang, et. al., "Design Considerations of a Pictorial Database System," in International Journal of Policy Analysis and Information Systems, Vol. 1, No. 2, January 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.K. S. Fu, "Syntactic Methods in Pattern Recognition," Academic Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Graham, "An Efficient Algorithm for Determining the Convex Hull of a Finite Planar Set," Information Processing Letters, (1972), 132–133.Google Scholar
- 5.R. D. Merril, "Representation of Contours and Regions for Efficient Computer Search," CACM, Vol. 16, No. 2, February 1973, 69–82.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Pan, "Optimizing GH-encoded Pictures," Project Report Department of Information Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago Circle, October 1978.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Pavlidis, "Structural Pattern Recognition," Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1980