H.F. phonon transmission as a probe of condensed matter
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 112)
KeywordsPhysical Acoustics Coherent Phonon Helium Film Acoustic Anisotropy Kohn Anomaly
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R.J. Von Gutfeld, Physical Acoustics, edited by W.P. Mason,, (Academic, New York, 1968), Vol. V.Google Scholar
- 2.S.J. Rogers, Phys. Rev. B 3, 1440, (1971); and Dieter W. Pohl and V. Irniger, Phys. Rev. Letters, 36, 480, (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Eisenmenger, in Physical Acoustics, edited by W.P. Mason, (Academic Press, New York, 1976), vol; XII, p. 80.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Mattes, P. Berberich and H. Kinder, J.de Physique (Paris), 39, Suppl. C.6–988 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.W.E. Bron and W. Grill, Phys. Rev. Letters 40,1459, (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Grill and O. Weis, Satellite Symposium of the 8th International Congress of Acoustics on “Microwave Acoustics“, Lancaster 1974, Editor: E.R. Dobbs and J.W. Wigmre, p. 179. Published by Institute of Physics, London.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Huet, B. Pannetier, F.R. Ladan and J.P. Maneval, J. de Physique, Paris, 37, 521 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Huet, Ph.D. thesis, Paris, 1978, unpublished.Google Scholar
- 9.Anderson C.H. and Sabisky E.S., in Physical Acoustics, ed. by W.P. Mason (Academic Press, N.Y.) 1971, Vol. VIII.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980