Classical apples and quantum potatoes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 112)
KeywordsQuantum Theory Classical Wave Quantum Wave Flat Cylinder Galilean Relativity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).R.P. Feynman in The Character of the Physical Law (M.I.T. Press, Boston).Google Scholar
- (2).For an overall picture of quantum theory in a modern perspective, see J.-M. Lévy-Leblond in Quantum Mechanics, A Half a Century Later, J. Leite Lopes and M. Paty eds. (Reidel, Dordrecht 1977), pp. 171–206; also J.-M. Lévy-Leblond, Int. J. Qu. Chem. 12, suppl. 1, 415(1977).Google Scholar
- (3).See for instance M. Bunge, Philosophy of Physics (Reidel, Dordrecht 1973).Google Scholar
- (4).A. Landé, Am. J. Phys. 43, 701 (1975).Google Scholar
- (5).C.G. Shull and N.S. Gingrich, J. Appl. Phys. 35, 678 (1964).Google Scholar
- (5a).See also the High Energy Resolution Backscattering Spectrometer with “Doppler drive” (IN 10) at the I.L.L. in Grenoble.Google Scholar
- (6).J.-M. Lévy-Leblond, Am. J. Phys. 44, 1130 (1976).Google Scholar
- (7).P. Bocchieri and A. Loinger, Nuovo Cimento 47A, 475 (1978)Google Scholar
- (6a).P. Bocchieri, A. Loinger and G. Siragusa, Nuovo Cimento (to be published). G. Casati and I. Guarneri, Phys. Rev. Let. 42, 1579 (1978).Google Scholar
- (8).F. Mesei, Z. Phys. 255, 146 (1972); Physica 86–88B, 1049(1977); Neutron Inelastic Scattering 1977, (IAEA), vol. 1, 125(1978), and contribution at this Workshop.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980