Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 112)
Intense sources of thermal neutrons for research
KeywordsFuel Element Fast Neutron Thermal Neutron Flux Thermal Flux Neutron Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carpenter J M (1977), Nucl Instrum Meth 145 91.Google Scholar
- Day D H and Sinclair R N (1969), Nucl Instrum Meth 72, 237.Google Scholar
- Fraser J S, Green R E, Hilborn J W, Milton J C D, Gibson W A, Gross E E and Zucker A (1965), Phys in Canada 21 17.Google Scholar
- Fullwood R R, Cramer J D, Harman R A, Forrest R P Jr, and Schrandt R G (1972), “Neutron Production by Medium Energy Protons on Heavy Metal Targets”, LA-4789 (Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory).Google Scholar
- Graham K F and Carpenter J M (1970), Nucl Instrum Meth 85 163.Google Scholar
- Kouts H (1963), J Nucl Energy 17 153.Google Scholar
- Rief H and Hartman J (1975), Annals of Nucl Energy 2 521.Google Scholar
- Stirling G C (1978), “Neutron Inelastic Scattering 1977” Vol 1,25 IAEA-SM-219/118, Vienna.Google Scholar
- Windsor C G (1978), “Neutron Inelastic Scattering 1977” Vol 1,3 IAEA-SM-219/83 Vienna.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980