Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 112)
KeywordsAcoustic Wave Thyroid Tissue Apply Physic Letter Acoustic Image Acoustic Microscope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).J.F. HALICE, PH. D. RIESIS, Stanford University (1971)Google Scholar
- (2).JA. CUNNINGHAM and C.F. OVATE, Stanford UniversityGoogle Scholar
- (3).B.A. AULD, RC ADDISON and D.C. WEBB, Proc. IEEE, 57, 713 (1969)Google Scholar
- (4).W KESSLER, PR. PALERPU and A. KORPEL,Acoustical Holography, Vol. 4, 51–71 Plenum (1972)Google Scholar
- (5).RA. LEMONS and CF. QUATE, Applied Physics Letters,24, 163, (1974) and 25, 251 (1974)Google Scholar
- (6).V. JIPSON and CF. QIUATE, Applied Physics Letters, 32, 789 (1978)Google Scholar
- (7).This work was supported by the DGRST. We thank Professors R. CERF, P. LQMRECHAL and V. LIST for the good images they would to give us and we show in this paper (fig. 3 to fig. 7)Google Scholar
- (8).B. NONGAILLARD, J.M. RDUVAEN, E. BRIDOUX, R. TORGUET and C. BRUNEEL, Applied Physics Letters (Février 1979)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980