The solution of second order problems with a symbolic-numeric method
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 76)
KeywordsTruncation Error Convergence Region Secant Method Series Algorithm Numerical Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.J. Beltrami, An Algorithmic Approach to Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization, Academic Press, New York, 1970.Google Scholar
- R. McGill and P. Kenneth, "Solution of Variational Problems by Means of a Generalized Newton-Raphson Operator," AIAA J., 2, pp. 1761–1766.Google Scholar
- A.M. Olson, "A Two-Point Series Method for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems: Theoretical Foundation," SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 14 (1977) pp. 2–18.Google Scholar
- _____, "Computable Series Representations of Nonlinear Operators," Mathematics Department, University of Puerto Rico, May, 1978.Google Scholar
- P. Wolfe, "The Secant Method for Simultaneous Nonlinear Equations", Comm. ACM, 2 (1959) pp. 12–14.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979