Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
Full abstraction for a simple parallel programming language
KeywordsPartial Order Operational Semantic Left Adjoint Forgetful Functor Follow Diagram Commute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Egl]Egli, H. (1975): A Mathematical Model for Nondeterministic Computation.Google Scholar
- [Hen]Hennessy, M.C.B. and Ashcroft, E.A. (1979): A Mathematical Semantics for a Nondeterministic Typed λ-calculus. To appear.Google Scholar
- [Mac]Mac Lane, S. (1971): Categories for the Working Mathematician. Berlin, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- [Mil1]Milne, G.J. and Milner, R. (1977): Concurrent processes and their syntax. To appear in the J.A.C.M.Google Scholar
- [Mil2]Milner, R. (1977): Fully Abstract Models of Typed λ-calculi. T.C.S.Google Scholar
- [Smy1]Smyth, M. (1978): Powerdomains. J.C.S.S. 16, 1.Google Scholar
- [Smy2]Smyth, M. and Plotkin, G.D. (1978): The Category Theoretic Solution of Recursive Domain Equations. University of Edinburgh: D.A.I. Research Report No 60.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979