Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
On multitape automata
KeywordsPartial Function Equivalence Problem Finite Automaton Reasonable Manner Determinate Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rabin, M.O. and Scott, D., Finite Automata and Their Decision Problems. IBM J. Res. Develop., 3 (1959), 114–125.Google Scholar
- 2.Luckham, D.C., Park, D.M.R. and Paterson, M.F., On Formalized Computer Programs. JCSS, 4 (1970), 220–249.Google Scholar
- 3.Bird, M., The Equivalence Problem for Deterministic Two-Tape Automata. JCSS, 7 (1973), 218–236.Google Scholar
- 4.Lewis, H.R., A New Decidable Problem, With Applications. Proc. 18th Annual Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Karp, R.M. and Miller, R.E., Parallel Program Schemata. JCSS, 3 (1969), 147–195.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979