Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
L-Fuzzy functorial automata
KeywordsDistinct Element Complete Lattice Fuzzy Relation Tree Automaton Arity Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Zadeh, L.A., Fuzzy sets and systems, Proceedings of the Symposium on System Theory, Polytechnic Press of the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, New York 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Goguen, J.A., Concept Representation in Natural and Artificial Languages: Axioms, Extensions and Applications for Fuzzy Sets, Internat. J. Man-Machine Studies 6(1974), 513–561.Google Scholar
- 9.Adámek, J. and Trnková, V., Recognizable and regular languages in a category, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 56(FCT '77 Proceedings), Springer-Verlag 1977, 199–205.Google Scholar
- 10.Trnková, V., Relational automata in a Category and their Languages, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 56(FCT '77 Proceedings), Springer-Verlag 1977, 340–355.Google Scholar
- 11.Trnková, V., General theory of relational automata, Fund. Informaticae, to appear.Google Scholar
- 12.Mizumoto, M., Toyoda, J. and Tanaka, K., Some consideration on fuzzy automata, J. of Computer and System Sciences 3(1969), 409–422.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979