Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
Fixed points in the power-set algebra of infinite trees
KeywordsRegular Tree Bottom Element Regular Algebra Infinite Word Tree Grammar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnold, A., Nivat, M.  Non deterministic recursive program schemes. Proceedings FCT'77, Lecture Notes in Computer Science No. 56, Karpinski, M. (ed.), Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- Arnold, A., Nivat, M.  The metric space of infinite trees. Algebraic and topological properties. Rapport de Recherche No. 323, IRIA.Google Scholar
- Engelfriet, J., Schmidt E.M.  IO and OI. I. J. Comput. System Sci., 15.Google Scholar
- Mycielski, J., Taylor, W.  A compactification of the algebra of terms. Algebra Universalis, 6.Google Scholar
- Tiuryn, J.  Fixed points and algebras with infinitely long expressions. Part I. Regular algebras. Proceedings MFCS'77, Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci. No. 53, Gruska, J. (ed.), Springer Verlag. The full version will appear in Fundamenta Informaticae.Google Scholar
- Tiuryn, J.  On a connection between regular algebras and rational algebraic theories. 2 nd Workshop Meeting on: Categorical and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science and System Theory, Dortmund.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979