Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
Small universal Minsky machines
KeywordsPartial Function Chinese Remainder Theorem Output Code Simulated Machine Partial Recur
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gregušová, Ľ., The Construction of "Small" Universal Minsky Machine. Journal of Electrotechnical Faculty of STU, ALFA Bratislava, 1979, (in print, in Slovak).Google Scholar
- 2.Gregušová, Ľ., Doctoral Thesis, Faculty of Sciences of Comenius University, Bratislava, 1978, (in Slovak).Google Scholar
- 3.Korec, I., A Complexity Valuation of the Partial Recursive Functions Following the Expectation of the Time... Acta F. R. N. Univ. Comen. — Mathematica XXIII, 1969, 53–112.Google Scholar
- 4.Korec, I., Decidability (Undecidability) of Equivalence of Minsky Machines with Components Consisting of at most seven (eight) Instructions. Proceedings of MFCS 1977, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 53, 324–332.Google Scholar
- 5.Malcev, A. I., Algorithms and Recursive Functions. Izd. NAUKA, Moscow, 1965 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Minsky, M. L., Computation, Finite and Infinite Machines, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.Sierpiński, W., Theory of Numbers. Warszawa — Wroclaw, 1950, (in Polish).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979