A sound and complete proof system for partial program correctness
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 74)
KeywordsProof System Procedure Call Induction Rule Substitution Rule Validity Definition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Apt, K.R., A sound and complete Hoare-like system for a fragment of PASCAL. Report IW 97/78, Mathematisch Centrum (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Apt, K.R., Ten years of Hoare's logic, a survey. Proc. 5th Scandinavian Logic Symposium, Aalborg University Press, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.Apt, K.R. & J.W. de Bakker, Exercises in denotational semantics. Proc 5th Symp. Math. Foundations of Computer Science (A. Mazurkiewicz, ed.), pp. 1–11, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 45, Springer (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Apt, K.R. & J.W. de Bakker, Semantics and proof theory of PASCAL procedures. Proc. 4th Coll. Automata, Languages and Programming (A. Salomaa & M. Steinby, eds.), pp. 30–44, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 52, Springer (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.De Bakker, J.W., Correctness proofs for assignment statements. Report IW 55/76, Mathematisch Centrum (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Cartwright, R & D. Oppen, Unrestricted procedure calls in Hoare's logic.Proc. 5th Symp. Principles of Programming Languages, pp. 131–140 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.Gorelick, G.A., A complete axiomatic system for proving assertions about recursive and non-recursive programs. Technical Report no. 75, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979