International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation
Extending interlisp for modularization and efficiency
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 72)
12. Languages And Designs
KeywordsVirtual Machine Dictionary Entry Default Representation Type Check Permanent Object
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dahl, O.J., The Simula 66 common base language, Norwegian Computing Center, Oslo, Norway, (1968).Google Scholar
- Guttag, J., Abstract data types and the development of data structures, Comm. ACM 20 (1977).Google Scholar
- Guttag, J. and Horning, J. J., The algebraic specification of abstract data types, Acta Informatica 10, (1978) 27–52.Google Scholar
- Parnas, D.L., A technique for the specification of software modules with examples, Comm. ACM 15, (1972) 330–336.Google Scholar
- Parnas, D.L. and Shore, J. E., Language facilities for supporting the use of data abstractions in the development of software systems, SIGPLAN Notices 20 Feb. (1978).Google Scholar
- Teitelman, Warren., The Interlisp Reference Manual, Xerox Palo Alto Research Center, October (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979