International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 72)
Non-modular computation of polynomial GCDS using trial division
KeywordsMain Variable Coefficient Growth Multivariate Polynomial Domain Element Kernel Order
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BROWN, W.S, The Subresultant PRS Algorithm, TOMS 4 (1978) 237–249Google Scholar
- MOSES, J and YUN, D.Y.Y., The EZ GCD Algorithm, Proceedings of ACM 73 (1973) 159–166Google Scholar
- BROWN, W.S., On Euclid's Algorithm and the Computation of Polynomial Greatest Common Divisors, Journ A.C.M. 18 (1971) 478–504Google Scholar
- COLLINS, G.E., Subresultants and reduced polynomial remainder sequences, Journ A.C.M. 14 (1967) 128–142Google Scholar
- HEARN, A.C., An Improved Non-modular Polynomial GCD Algorithm, SIGSAM Bulletin, ACM 23, New York, (1972) 10–15Google Scholar
- HEARN, A.C., REDUCE 2 — A System and Language for Algebraic Manipulation, Proc. of Second Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation, International Hotel, Los Angeles (1971) 128–133Google Scholar
- HEARN, A.C., A Mode Analyzing Algebraic Manipulation Program, Proceedings of ACM 74, ACM, New York (1974) 722–724Google Scholar
- GRISS, M.L., The Definition and Use of Data-Structures in REDUCE, Proc. SYMSAC 76, ACM, New York (1976) 53–59Google Scholar
- HEARN, A.C., The Structure of Algebraic Computations, Proc. of the Fourth Colloquium on Advanced Comp. Methods in Theor. Physics, St. Maximin, France, (1977) 1–15.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979