International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation
A semi-numeric difference algorithm
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 72)
5. Differential Equations
KeywordsHeat Equation Difference Operator Neumann Problem Difference Approximation Heat Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Khalil, H. M., Ulery, D. L., "Multiparameters Families of Difference Approximations to the Heat Operator in an Arbitrary Region," Advances in Computer Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 1975.Google Scholar
- 2.Giese, J., Khalil, H. M. and Ulery, D. L., "A General Algorithm for Generating Families of Difference Approximations to Linear Partial Differential Equations," Advances in Computer Methods For Partial Differential Equations, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Khalil, H. M., "Computer Generation of Difference Approximation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Ulery, D. L. and Khalil, H. M., "Symbolic/Numeric Algorithms for Partial Differential Equations," Proceeding of the 1976 ACM Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, Yorktown Heights, NY, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.Mitchell, A. R., Computational Methods in Partial Differential Equations, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.MACSYMA Reference Manual — Version 9. The Mathlab Group, MIT, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979