New recursive minor expansion algorithms, a presentation in a comparative context
A number of recently developed recursive minor expansion algorithms is presented. A recursion count with respect to the recursion depth shows the behaviour of the algorithms under various typical conditions.
KeywordsMatrix Entry Expansion Algorithm Ladder Network Recursion Depth Numerical Minor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.L. Griss, The algebraīc solution of sparse linear systems via minor expansion. University of Utah, Computational Physics Group, Report no UCP-32, Oct. 1975.Google Scholar
- P.S. Wang, On the expansion of sparse symbolic determinants. Proc. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Honolulu (1977), pp. 173.Google Scholar
- J. Smit, The efficient calculation of symbolic determinants. Proc. 1976 ACM Symposium on symbolic and algebraïc computations, pp. 105–113.Google Scholar
- J. Smith, An efficient factoring symbolic determinant expansion algorithm. To be published.Google Scholar
- A.C. Hearn, Reduce 2, users manual. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, U.S.A.Google Scholar
- J. Smit, NETFORM, users manual. Twente University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, P.O.Box 127, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands.Google Scholar
- J.L. Herrero and G. Willoner, Synthesis of filters. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.Google Scholar