Progress towards a solution of the equivalence problem in general relativity
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 72)
2. Applications In Physics
KeywordsCovariant Derivative Gravitational Field Curvature Tensor Equivalence Problem Computer Algebra System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Cartan, "Lecons sur la Geometrie des Espaces de Riemann" (Gauthier-Villars, Paris) (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.C.H. Brans, J. Math. Phys. 6 (1965) 94.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Karlhede, "A review of the equivalence problem". To be published (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Frick, "The Computer Algebra System SHEEP, what it can and cannot do in General Relativity". Preprint, Inst. of Theor. Physics, University of Stockholm (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Frick, "SHEEP, users guide". Preprint, Inst. of Theor. Physics, University of Stockholm (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979