Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 71)
Languages of nilpotent and solvable groups (extended abstract)
KeywordsNormal Subgroup Nilpotent Group Homomorphic Image Solvable Group Finite Index
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.A. Brzozowski & I. Simon, Characterizations of locally testable events, Discrete Mathematics 4 (1973) 243–271.Google Scholar
- J.A. Brzozowski & F.E. Fich, Languages of R-trivial monoids, Research Report CS-78-32, Department of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Ont., Canada, 1978.Google Scholar
- S. Eilenberg, "Automata, Languages and Machines", Volume B, Academic Press, New York, 1976.Google Scholar
- A. Ginzburg, "Algebraic Theory of Automata", Academic Press, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- R. McNaughton, Algebraic decision procedures for local testability, Mathematical Systems Theory 8 (1974), 60–76.Google Scholar
- M.P. Schützenberger, On finite monoids having only trivial subgroups, Information and Control 8 (1965), 190–194.Google Scholar
- I. Simon, Piecewise testable events, in Lecture Notes in Computer Science 33, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1975.Google Scholar
- H. Straubing, Families of regular sets corresponding to certain varieties of finite monoids, Research Report from the Department of Mathematics, University of California, Berkeley, California, 1978.Google Scholar
- D. Thérien, Languages of Nilpotent and Solvable Groups, Research Report CS-78-44, Department of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Ont., Canada 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979