A formal semantics for concurrent systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 71)
KeywordsMutual Exclusion Concurrent System Computing Laboratory Firing Sequence Path Expression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Agerwala 77]Agerwala, T.: Some extended semaphore primitives, Acta Informatica 8, pp. 201–220, 1977.Google Scholar
- [Campbell 74]Campbell, R.H., and Habermann, A.N.: The specification of process synchronization by path expressions. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Ed. G. Goos and J. Hartmanis) pp. 89–102, V16 Springer Verlag, 1974.Google Scholar
- [Lauer, 75]Lauer, P.E., and Campbell, R.H.: Formal semantics for a class of high level primitives for coordinating concurrent processes. Acta Informatica 5, pp. 297–332, 1975.Google Scholar
- [Lauer 78a]Lauer, P.E., Shields, M.W. and Best, E.: On the design and certification of asynchronous systems of processes. Final Report Period 1976–1977. ASM/45 Part 2: Formal Theory of the Basic COSY Notation. March 1978. ASM/49 Part 1: COSY — a system specification language based on paths and processes. June, 1978. Computing Laboratory, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.Google Scholar
- [Lauer, 78b]Lauer, P.E., and Torrigiani, P.R.: Towards a system specification language based on paths and processes. Tech. Report 120, Computing Laboratory, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 1978.Google Scholar
- [Mazurkiewicz 77]Mazurkiewicz, A.: Concurrent program schemes and their interpretation. Presented at the Arhus Workshop on Verification of Parallel Processes, June 13–24. 1977, Arhus, Denmark.Google Scholar
- [Petri 76]Petri, C.A.: General Net Theory, Proceedings of the Joint IBM University of Newcastle upon Tyne Seminar on Computing Systems Design, 7th–10th September 1976, (Ed. B. Shaw), Computing Laboratory, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 1977.Google Scholar
- [Shields 78]Shields, M.W., Lauer, P.E.: On the abstract specification and formal analysis of synchronization properties of concurrent systems, In Proceedings of the International Conferences on Mathematical Studies of Information Processing, 1978 Kyoto, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979