Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 71)
Inherent ambiguities in families of grammars extended abstract
KeywordsProduction Rule Derivation Tree Maximal Path Empty String Grammar Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AU]Aho, A., Ullman, J., The Theory of Parsing, Compiling and Translation, Vol. I, Prentice-Hall (1972).Google Scholar
- [BG]Blattner, M., and Ginsburg, S., "Position Restricted Grammar Forms." Submitted.Google Scholar
- [CG]Cremers, A. B., Ginsburg, S., "Context-free grammar forms." JCSS 11, (1975), pp. 86–117.Google Scholar
- [Ha]Harrison, M., Formal Languages, Addison Wesley (1978).Google Scholar
- [Og]Ogden, W., "A helpful result for proving inherent ambiguity." Math. Systems Theory 2:3 (1968), pp. 191–194.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979