Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 96)
Role of symmetry in the study of quasi one-dimensional systems
KeywordsIrreducible Representation Polymer Molecule Symmetry Element Time Reversal Symmetry Line Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Lax, Symmetry principles in solid state and molecular physics, John Wiley, New York, 1974, p p. 204–6Google Scholar
- 3.I.B. Božović, M. Vujičić and F.Herbut IRREDUCIBLE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE SYMMETRY GROUPS OF POLYMER MOLECULES.I. to appear in J.Phys.A: Math.Gen.Google Scholar
- 4.I.B. Božović, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Belgrade 1975 (in Serbo-Croat )Google Scholar
- 5.I.B. Božović and P.Vidaković, Fizika Suppl., 8, 103, 1976Google Scholar
- 6.I.B. Božović, M.Džambazovski, M.Vujičić and F.Herbut, SYMMETRY ADAPTED BASES AND SELECTION RULES FOR POLYMER MOLECULES, to appear in Fizika Suppl.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Džambazovski, I.B.Božović, M.Vujičić and F.Herbut, SYMMETRY AND OPTICAL ABSORBTION SPECTRA OF POLYMERS to appear in Fizika Suppl.Google Scholar
- 8.M.Džambazovski, M. Sc. Thesis, University of Belgrade, 1978 (in Serbo-Croat ).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979