Kohn anomalies in the phonon dispersion on polysulfur nitride, (SN)x
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 96)
KeywordsFermi Surface Phonon Dispersion Phonon Dispersion Curve Organic Conductor Chain Direction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /2/.L. Pintschovius, H. Wendel, and H. Kahlert, Int. Conf. on Organic Conductors and Semiconductors, Siófok, Hungary (1976)Google Scholar
- /3/.L. Pintschovius and H. Wendel, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- /4/.H. Kamimura, A.M. Glazer, A.J. Grant, Y. Natsume, G. Schreiber, and A.D. Yoffe, J. Phys. C9 291 (1976) H. Kamimura, Proc. 13 th Int. Conf. Physics Semiconductors, Rome, 1976 (Tipografia Marves, Rome) p. 51Google Scholar
- /5/.P.M. Grant, W.E. Rudge, and I.B. Ortenburger, Proc. Int. Conf. on Organic Conductors and Semiconductors, Siófok, Hungary 1976, L. Pal et al. (ed.), Springer-Verlag (Berlin 1977, p. 575 W.E. Rudge and P.M. Grant, Phys. Rev. Lett. 35, 1799 (1975)Google Scholar
- /6/.I.P. Batra, S. Ciraci, and W.E. Rudge, Phys. Rev. B15, 5858 (1971)Google Scholar
- /7/.W.Y. Ching, Joseph G. Harrison, and Chun C. Lin. Phys. Rev. B15, 5975 (1977)Google Scholar
- /10/.J.R. Chelikowski, M. Schlüter, and M.L. Cohen, phys. stat. sol. (b) 82, 357 (1977)Google Scholar
- /11/.D.R. Salahub and R.P. Messmer, Phys. Rev. B14, 2592 (1976)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979