Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 96)
Interpretation of the infrared and Resonance Raman spectra of linear mixed valence compounds
KeywordsRAMAN Spectrum Optical Mode Individual Molecule Mixed Valence Longitudinal Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.B. Robin and P. Day, Adv. in Inorg. Chem. and Radiochem. 10, 247 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.C.E. Papaskevaidis and C. Papatriantafillou, Chemical Physics Letters, in press.Google Scholar
- 5.C.E. Paraskevaidis, C. Papatriantafillou, G.C. Papavassiliou, submitted to Chemical Physics.Google Scholar
- 8.R.J.H. Clark and M.L. Franks, J.C.S. Dalton, 198 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.G.C. Papavassiliou and T. Theophanides, J. Raman Spectr. in press, and unpublished results.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979