Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 67)
An algebraic theory for synchronization
KeywordsAlgebraic Theory Tree Representation Unordered Tree Abelian Monoid Municating Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P.J. Landin, "The mechanical evaluation of expressions", Computer Journal 6,4,1964, pp308–320.Google Scholar
- 3.G.J. Milne, "A mathematical model of concurrent computation", Ph.D. Thesis, CST-4-78, Computer Science Dept, Edinburgh University, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.G.J. Milne, "Scheduling within a process model of computation", to appear in Proc. 1st European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Toulouse, France, Feb. 1979.Google Scholar
- 5.G.J. Milne and R. Milner, "Concurrent processes and their syntax", to appear in J.ACM, 1979. Also CSR-2-77, Computer Science Dept, Edinburgh University, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Milner, "Flowgraphs and flow algebras", CSR-5-77, Computer Science Dept, Edinburgh University, 1977. (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Milner, "Synthesis of communicating behaviour", Proc. 7th MFCS Symposium (Zakopane, Poland), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 64, Springer Verlag, 1978, pp 71–83.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Milner, "Algebras for communicating systems", Proc AFCET/SMF Joint Colloquium in Applied Mathematics (Palaiseau, France), 1978. Also CSR-25-78, Computer Science Dept, Edinburgh University, 1978.Google Scholar
- 9.C.A. Petri, "Nichtsequentielle Prozesse", Interner Bericht 76-6, GMD, Bonn, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979