An efficient on-line position tree construction algorithm
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 67)
Vorträge (In Alphabetischer Reihenfolge)
KeywordsPosition Tree Suffix Tree Position Number Main Store Compact Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AHU]Aho, A., Hopcroft, B., Ullmann, J.: The design and analysis of computer algorithms. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1975Google Scholar
- [KMP]Knuth, D.E., Morris, J.H., Pratt, V.R.: Fast pattern matching in strings. Siam Journal of Computing, Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1977Google Scholar
- [McC]McCreight, E.M.: A space-economical suffix tree construction algorithm. Journal of the ACM, Vol. 23, No. 2, April 1976Google Scholar
- [ W ]Weiner, P.: Linear pattern matching algorithms. Conf., Record, IEEE 14th Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, 1973Google Scholar
- [ CC ]Cohen, R., Cimet, M.: A scheme for constructing on-line linear time recognition algorithms. Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, Waterloo, 1977Google Scholar
- [ MR ]Majster, M.E., Reiser, A.: Efficient on-line construction and correction of position trees. Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979