Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 67)
A new method to show lower bounds for polynomials which are hard to compute
KeywordsAlgebraic Geometry Projective Variety Logical Space Affine Space Finite Union
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Heintz, M. Sieveking to appear in Theoretical Computer ScienceGoogle Scholar
- V. Strassen Polynomials with rational coefficients which are hard to compute. Siam J. Comput. Vol. 3 No. 2 June 1974Google Scholar
- C.P. Schnorr Improved lower bounds on the number of multiplications/divisions which are necessary to evaluate polynomials. in: Proceedings of the 6th International MFCS Symposium, High Tatras 1977. Springer: Lecture Notes in Computer Science 53Google Scholar
- S. Lang Introduction to algebraic geometry 1964Google Scholar
- J. Heintz Definability bounds in algebraically closed fields and a note on degree in affine algebraic geometry. 1977 unpublishedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979