Narrow Resonances in the Continuum
Certainly title and content of this talk is not on the mainstreams of this conference. Many of you may have asked themselves, reading the program of this conference, what types of resonances in what systems will be discussed and why these resonances, whatever they are from, can be an interesting topic of a conference on few body systems and nuclear forces. As you probably all know, in early days of nuclear research the few body systems have been the few nucleon systems themselves. This situation has changed completely. In recent years we have discovered many phenomena which can be described as effective two (or few) body systems embedded in many nucleon ones. Among them we deal with a very interesting situation if the effective two body system displays narrow highly excited resonances.
KeywordsWeak Coupling Excitation Function Body System Compound Nucleus Narrow Resonance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12).B. Bassalleck et al., to be published.Google Scholar
- 13).R. Čaplar, Thesis Heidelberg 1977 and to be published R. Čaplar et al., ref. 18, p. 373Google Scholar
- 14).Y.C. Tang, M. LeMere and D.R. Thompson, Phys. Reports to be published.Google Scholar
- 18).Proceedings Int.Conf.Nuclear Molecular Pheneomena, Hvar 1977.Google Scholar
- 20).D. Fick and K. Kreisel, ref. 18., p.383Google Scholar
- 22).H. Chandra and U. Mosel, Nucl. Phys. A (1978)Google Scholar
- 27).G. Rosensteel and D.J. Rowe, Proc. 6th Int.Conf. in Group Theoretical Methods in Physics, Tübingen 1977.Google Scholar