What you always wanted to know about the application of inverse problems to nonlinear equations (or what you would like to do with the I.S.T.
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 85)
Part I: Fifteen Review Lectures on Applied Inverse Problems
The inverse scattering method for solving nonlinear evolution equations is discussed in the framework of lax's approach.
KeywordsInverse Problem Evolution Equation Inverse Scattering Nonlinear Evolution Equation Point Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MAGRI (Franco) (1977) Preprint of Instituto di Matematica del Politecnico, Milana, Italy.Google Scholar
- Kumei (Sukeyaki) J.M.P. 18 (Feb. 1977) p. 256.Google Scholar
- F.B. ESTABROOK & H.D. WAHLQUIST J.M.P. 16 (Jan. 1975) P. 1; 17(1976) p. 1293.Google Scholar
- CORONES (James) J.M.P. 18 (January 1977) p. 163.Google Scholar
- H.C. MORRIS J.M.P. 18 (Feb. 1977) p. 285.Google Scholar
- ABLOWITZ, KAUP, NEWELL & SEGUR (A.K.N.S.) Studies in App. Math. L III n°4 (1974) p. 249.Google Scholar
- P.D. LAX, Comm. on Pure and App. Math. XXI (1968) p.467, XXVIII (1975) p. 141.Google Scholar
- I. MIODEK, J.M.P. 19 (January 1978) p 19.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978