Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 64)
KeywordsProbability Distribution Operational Semantic Transition Probability Matrix Denotational Semantic Ground Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Bakker, J.W., Least Fixed Points Revisited, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Vol. 37, 1975.Google Scholar
- Feller, W., An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. 1, Wiley International Edition.Google Scholar
- Hennessy, M., and Ashcroft, E., Parameter-Passing Mechanisms and Non-determinism, Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computation, Vol. 1, 1977.Google Scholar
- Milner, R., Models of LCF, Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Memo. AIM — 186, 1973.Google Scholar
- Milner, R., Program Semantics and Mechanized Proof, Math. Centre Tracts, Amsterdam, 1976.Google Scholar
- Plotkin, G., LCF Considered as a Programming Language, Symposium on Proving and Improving Programs, Arc et Senans, 1975.Google Scholar
- Saheb-Djahromi, N., Probabilistic Non-Determinism, Internal Report, University of Edinburgh, Sept. 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978