Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 64)
On information storage and retrieval systems an algebraic approach, part 1
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Distributive Lattice Retrieval System Simple System Maximal Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jaegermann, Information storage and retrieval systems (systems with incomplete information), CC PAS Reports, 1976Google Scholar
- Korab-Laskowska, Formal aspects of the explanation and testing procedures in medical diagnosis, to appearGoogle Scholar
- Korab-Laskowska, Kossowska, A mathematical model of a diagnostic experiment, CC PAS Reports, No 226Google Scholar
- Lipski, Marek, On information storage and retrieval systems, mathematical foundations, CC PAS Reports, No 200Google Scholar
- Marek, Pawlak, Information storage and retrieval systems, mathematical foundations, CC PAS Reports, No 149Google Scholar
- Raś, A mathematical model of a diagnostic experiment, Columbia University, New York, 1976Google Scholar
- Salton, Associative Document retrieval techniques using bibliographic information, J. ASM, vol. 10, no. 4, October, 1973Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978