On divergence and halting problems for monadic program schemas
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 64)
KeywordsDivergence Problem Turing Machine Output Node Function Symbol Input Node
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.S.Paterson "Decision Problems in Computational Models", Proc. of ACM Symposium on Proving Assertions about Programs, New Mexico, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.D.C.Luckham, D.M.R.Park, M.S.Paterson "On Formalised Computer Programs", Journal of Computer and System Sci., v.4, No.3, 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.V.A.Nepomniaschy "On Divergence Problem for Program Schemas", Proc. of 5th Symp. on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Sci., Lecture Notes in Computer Sci., v.45, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.V.A.Nepomniaschy "On Divergence Problem for Program Schemas I", Programming, No.4, 1976 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.A.V.Aho, J.D.Ullman "The Theory of Languages", Mathematical Systems Theory, v.2, No.2, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.W.Ogden "Intercalation Theorems for Stack Languages", Proc. of ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, Marina del Rey, 1969.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978