Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 64)
Synthesis of communicating behaviour
KeywordsBehaviour Expression Output Port Input Port Behaviour Operator Free Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.W. Dijkstra, "A discipline of programming", Prentice Hall, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.C.A.R. Hoare, "Communicating Sequential Processes", Computer Science Dept, Queen's University, Belfast, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Mazurkiewicz, "Concurrent Program Schemes and their Interpretations", Workshop on Verification of Parallel Processes, Aarhus, Denmark, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Milne and R. Milner, "Concurrent Processes and their Syntax", CSR-2-77, Computer Science Dept, University of Edinburgh, 1977. (to appear in J.ACM).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Milner, "Flowgraphs and Flow Algebras", CSR-5-77, Computer Science Dept, University of Edinburgh, 1977. (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
- 6.C.A. Petri, "Nichtsequentielle Prozesse", Interner Bericht 76-6, GMD, Bonn, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.D.S. Scott, "The Lattice of Flow Diagrams", Symposium on the Semantics of Algorithmic Languages, ed. E. Engeler, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 188, Springer-Verlag, 1971.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Winkowski, "An Algebraic characterization of the Behaviour of Non-sequential Systems", Information Processing Letters, 6,4,1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978