Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 82)
Relationships between different formulations of N-body scattering and origin of spurious solutions
KeywordsFactorization Property Cluster Component Spurious Solution Scatter Wave Function Permute Array
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Most of the relevant references are quoted in: V. Vanzani, The N-Body problem, in Few-Body Nuclear Physics (IAEA, Vienna 1978), in press.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Vanzani, contribution to the Summer Meeting on Few-Body Nuclear Physics (Uppsala, 1977), and to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.C. Chandler, Budapest preprint (1977), Bonn preprint (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.K.L. Kowalski, Case Western Reserve University preprint (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Vanzani, Lett. Nuovo Cimento 16, 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Glöcke, Nucl. Phys. A141, 620 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.B.R. Karlsson and E.M. Zeiger, Phys. Rev. D9, 1761 (1974); D10, 1291 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.W. Sandhas, in Few-Body Dynamics, ed. A.N. Mitra et al. (North-Holland, Amsterdam 1976), p. 540.Google Scholar
- 11.V. Vanzani, Nuovo Cimento 2A, 525 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.B.R. Karlsson and E.M. Zeiger, private communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978