Three-body reactions with charged particles
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 82)
4. Three-Body Systems (NNN and isobar models)
KeywordsCoulomb Potential Scattering Amplitude Coulomb Scattering Charged Body Atomic Collision Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.O. Alt, W. Sandhas and H. Ziegelmann, to be published in Phys. Rev. C.Google Scholar
- 2.E.O. Alt, Invited Talk given at the Workshop on Few Body Problems in Nuclear Physics, Trieste, 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.E.O. Alt, in.-Few Body Dynamics, edited by A.N. Mitra et al. (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1976); E.O. Alt, W. Sandhas, H. Zankel and H. Ziegelmann, Phys. Rev. Lett. 37, 1537 (1976); H. Ziegelmann, Invited Contribution to this Conference.Google Scholar
- 4.E.O. Alt and W. Sandhas, Contribution to this Conference, and to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978