Nucleon-nucleon scattering in a non-Abelian gauge theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 82)
1. Two-Hadron Interaction (NN,ΛN,NN,δN,πN, quarkmodels)
KeywordsHiggs Boson Vector Boson Gauge Parameter Loop Approximation Shell Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Kramer, in: Springer Tracts in Modern Physics, Vol. 55, edited by G. Höhler (Springer Verlag; Berlin-Heidelberg New York, 1970)Google Scholar
- 2.K. Symanzik, DESY T 71/1 (1971)Google Scholar
- 3.D. Bessis, P. Mery and G. Turchetti, Nuovo Cimento 4oA, 198 (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.K. Fabricius and J. Fleischer, to be published in Phys.Rev.DGoogle Scholar
- 6.The power of matrix Padé's for NN S-waves was demonstrated by J. Fleischer and J.A. Tjon, in: Padé and Rational Approximation,edited by E.B. Saff and R.S. Varga Academic Press New York San Francisco London, 1977)Google Scholar
- 7.K. Fabricius and I. Schmitt, Wuppertal preprintGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978