Head recurrent terms in combinatory logic : A generalization of the notion of head normal form
The set of head recurrent terms of Weak Combinatory Logic is defined as a set including that of terms in head normal form. More over, a subset of the set of head recurrent terms is that of recurrent ones, i.e. the set of terms T such that every reductum of T reduces to T. A normal reduction strategy which reveals head recurrence and recurrence is described.
KeywordsReduction Strategy Lambda Calculus Recurrent Term Head Recurrence Head Normal Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.B. Curry, R. Feys, Combinatory Logic, vol.I, North-Holland, Amsterdam 1958.Google Scholar
- H.B. Curry, J.R. Hindley, J.P. Seldin, Combinatory Logic, vol. II, North-Holland, Amsterdam 1972.Google Scholar
- H. Barendregt, J. Bergstra, J.W.Klop, H.Volken, Degrees, Reductions and Representability in the Lambda Calculus, Preprint n.22, Utrecht University, February 1976.Google Scholar
- C. Böhm, Alcune proprietà delle forme β-η-normali del λ-κ-calcolo, IAC-CNR, Pubblicazione n.696, Roma 1968.Google Scholar
- C. Böhm, S.Micali, Minimal forms in λ-calculus computations, First Draft, March 1978.Google Scholar