Quantum field theory of massless particles and scattering theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 80)
KeywordsVacuum Expectation Massless Particle Double Cone Collision State Collision Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.D. Ruelle: On the asymptotic condition in quantum field theory. Helv. Phys. Acta 35, 147 (1962)Google Scholar
- 5.H. Joos, E. Weimar: On the covariant description of spontaneously broken symmetry in general field theory. Nuovo Cimento 32A, 283 (1976)Google Scholar
- 6.D. Buchholz, K. Fredenhagen: Dilations and interaction. To be published in J. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Buchholz, K. Fredenhagen: A note on the inverse scattering problem in quantum field theory. Submitted for publication in Commun. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Reed, B. Simon: Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics II (Fourier Analysis, Self-Adjointness). New York: Academic Press 1975.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978