Basic exchange integrals and the triple double coset symbol
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 79)
Contributed Papers II. Symmetry in Molecular and Solid State Physics
KeywordsMatrix Element Invariance Group Triple Product Orbital Product Particle Label
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.J. Coleman, “Induced Representations with Applications toSNandGLn”' Queen's Papers no. 4, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, 1966Google Scholar
- P. Kramer, T.H. Seligman, Nucl. Phys. A186 (1972) 49.Google Scholar
- D.J. Klein, C.H. Carlisle, F.A. Matsen, Adv. Qu. Chem.V, Ed. P.-O. Löwdin, Ac. Press, New York, London, 1970.Google Scholar
- P. Kramer, T.H. Seligman, Nucl. Phys. A123 (1969) 161; A136 (1969) 545; A186 (1972) 49.Google Scholar
- R.W.J. Roël, unpublished.Google Scholar
- R.W.J. Roël, thesis, Amsterdam, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978