Results of computer programs for determining the reductions of the Kronecker products of the irreducible representations of space groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 79)
Contributed Papers II. Symmetry in Molecular and Solid State Physics
KeywordsKronecker Product Magnetic Tape Solid State Phys Representation Domain Character Table
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.P. Cracknell and B.L. Davies, 1977, Proceedings of the VIth international colloquium on group theoretical methods in physics, Tübingen.Google Scholar
- 2.C.J. Bradley, 1966, J. Math. Phys., 7, 1145.Google Scholar
- 3.C.J. Bradley and A.P. Cracknell, 1972, The mathematical theory of symmetry in solids, (Clarendon Press, Oxford).Google Scholar
- 4.S.C. Miller and W.F. Love, 1967, Tables of the irreducible representations of space groups and corepresentations of magnetic space groups. (Pruett, Boulder).Google Scholar
- 5.B.L. Davies and A.P. Cracknell, 1976, Acta Cryst., A32, 901.Google Scholar
- 6.B.L. Davies and A.P. Cracknell, 1976, Commun. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh (Phys. Sci.) 1, 81.Google Scholar
- 7.C.J. Bradley, D.E. Wallis and A.P. Cracknell, 1970, J. Phys. C Solid State Physics 3, 619.Google Scholar
- 8.A.P. Cracknell and B.L. Davies, 1977, J. Phys. C: Solid State Phys. 10, 2741.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978