Computer programs for determining Wave Vector Selection Rules (WVSRs) for space groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 79)
Contributed Papers II. Symmetry in Molecular and Solid State Physics
KeywordsWave Vector Irreducible Representation Kronecker Product Magnetic Tape Representation Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C.J. Bradley and A.P. Cracknell, 1972, The Mathematical Theory of Symmetry in Solids: Representation Theory for Point Groups and Space Groups. (Clarendon Press, Oxford).Google Scholar
- A.P. Cracknell and B.L. Davies, 1975, Group Theoretical Methods in Physics: Fourth International Colloquium, Nijmegen 1975, Ed. A. Janner, T. Janssen and M. Boon (Springer, Berlin), 338.Google Scholar
- A.P. Cracknell and B.L. Davies, 1977, J. Phys. C: Solid State Phys., 10, 2741.Google Scholar
- B.L. Davies and A.P. Cracknell, 1976, Commun. R. Soc. Edinburgh (Phys. Sci.), 1, 81.Google Scholar
- S.C. Miller and W.F. Love, 1967, Tables of the Irreducible Representations of Space Groups and Co-representations of Magnetic Space Groups. (Pruett Press, Boulder).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978