Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 60)
Design issues for secure computer networks
KeywordsEncryption Algorithm Block Cipher Authentication Protocol Mutual Authentication User Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Branstedt,D., Security Aspects of Computer Networks, AIAA Computer Networks Conference, April 1973.Google Scholar
- Diffie, W. and M. Hellman, New Directions in Cryptography, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, November 1976, 644–654.Google Scholar
- Evans, A. et. al., A User Authentication Scheme Not Requiring Secrecy in the Computer, CACM Vol. 17 No. 8, August 1977, pp437–441.Google Scholar
- Gaines, R. S. private communication, September 1977.Google Scholar
- Kent, S. Encryption-based Protection Protocols for Interactive User-Computer Communication, Laboratory for Computer Science, MIT, TR 162, 1976.Google Scholar
- National Bureau of Standards, Data Encryption Standard, Federal Information Processing Standards Publication 46, January 1977.Google Scholar
- Needham, R. and M. Schroeder, Security and Authentication in Large Networks of Computers, Xerox Palo Alto Research Center Technical Report, September 1977.Google Scholar
- Rabin, M. "Digital Signatures Using Conventional Encryption Algorithms, Proceedings of the Conference on Fundamentals of Secure Computing, Atlanta Georgia, October 3–5, 1977 Academic Press (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978