Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 60)
Common carrier provided network interfaces
KeywordsData Stream Sequence Number Virtual Channel Command Signal Virtual Circuit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).CCITT Study Group VII Contribution No. 262, December 1975. Submitted by the French PTT and U.K. Post Office.Google Scholar
- (2).Hovey, R.B. ‘Packet-switched networks agree on standard interface’ Data Communications. May/June 1976. 25–39Google Scholar
- (3).Kleinrock, L., W.E. Naylor and H. Opderbeck. ‘A Study of Line Overhead in the ARPANET'. Communications of the ACM. Vol 19 January 1976, pp. 3–12.Google Scholar
- (4).Kleinrock, L. and H. Opderbeck. ‘Throughput in the ARPANET—Protocols and Measurement'. IEEE Transactions on Communications, January 1977, 95–104.Google Scholar
- (5).Opderbeck, H. and R.B. Hovey. ‘Telenet— Network Features and Interface Protocols.’ Proc. NTG-Conference on Data Networks. Baden-Baden, West Germany, February 1976.Google Scholar
- (6).Opderbeck, H. ‘The performance of a terminal emulation interface to a packet-switched data network'. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Computer Communication, Toronto, August 1976, 452–457.Google Scholar
- (7).Rybczynski, A., Wessler, B., Despres, R., and Wedlake, J. ‘A new communication protocol for accessing data networks — The International packet-mode interface'. National Computer Conference, New York, 1976, 477–482.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1978