On the enhancement of portability within the NAG project — A statistical survey
We present the results of a statistical survey carried out on the contents of a numerical algorithms library. The purpose of the investigation is to assist in the development of a portable body of code.
KeywordsDouble Precision Replacement Line Real Arithmetic Implementation Group Trivial Change
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Du Croz, J. J., Hague, S. J., and Siemieniuch, J. L., (1976), "Aids to Portability Within the NAG Project." This Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 2.Ford, B., "Developing a Numerical Algorithms Library," (1972), I.M.A. Bulletin, Volume 8, pp. 332–336.Google Scholar
- 3.Ford, B., and Hague, S. J., (1974), "Software for Numerical Mathematics," Ed. Evans D. J., Chapter 20, London, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- 4.NAG Annual Report, (1974), Oxford, Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.Google Scholar
- 5.NAG Annual Report, (1975), Oxford, Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.Google Scholar
- 6.Ford, B., "Portability of Numerical Software in the NAG Project," (1976), CREST ITG Software Portability Course, Kent.Google Scholar
- 7.Prentice, J. A., Ford, B., and Hague, S. J., (1974), "Software for Numerical Mathematics," Ed. Evans D. J., Chapter 22, London, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- 8.Hague, S. J., and Ford, B., (1976), "Portability — Prediction and Correction," Software P and E, Volume 6, pp. 61–69.Google Scholar
- 9.Richardson, M. G., and Hague, S. J., (1976), "The Design and Implementation of the NAG Master Library File System," Software P and E, In Press.Google Scholar
- 10.NAG Reference Manual, (1976), Oxford, Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.Google Scholar