Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 56)
Section B Computation Theory in Category
KeywordsDistribution State Algebraic Theory Decider Structure Parallel Connection Finite Cartesian Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Arbib and E. G. Manes, Fuzzy machines in a category, Bull. Austral. Math. Soc. 13, 1975, 169–210.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Arbib and E. G. Manes, A category-theoretic approach to systems in a fuzzy world, Synthese 30, 1975, 381–406.Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Manes, Algebraic Theories, GTM 26, Springer-Verlag, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Ehrig (with K.-D. Kiermeier, H.-J. Kreowski, and W. Kühnel), Universal Theory of Automata: A Categorical Approach, Teubner, 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Arbib and E. G. Manes, Machine Interconnection, Proceedings of the Conference on Categorical and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science and System Theory, Dortmund, 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Arbib and E. G. Manes, Extensions of semilattices, Amer. Math. Monthly 82, 1975, 744–746.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Eilenberg, Automata, Languages, and Machines vol. A, Academic Press, 1974.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977