Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 56)
Recognizable and regular languages in a category
KeywordsTerminal State Input Process Regular Language Sequential Machine Series Connection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thatcher, J. W. and Wright, J. B., Generalized finite automata theory with an application to a decision problem of second-order logic. Math. Systems Theory 2(1968), 57–81.Google Scholar
- 2.Trnková, V. and Adámek, J., Languages accepted by machines in the category of sets, to appear in Proceedings "Mathematical foundations of computer science" 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Arbib, M. A. and Manes, E. G., Machines in a category, SIAM Review 16(1974), 163–192.Google Scholar
- 4.Trnková, V., Relational automata in categories and their languages, Proceedings FCT 1977, Poznań, Poland.Google Scholar
- 5.Adámek, J. and Koubek, V., Remarks on fixed points of functors, Proceedings FCT 1977, Poznań, Poland.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977