Disjunctive languages and codes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 56)
Section A Algebraic & Constructive Theory of Machines, Computations and Languages
KeywordsDisjoint Union Empty Word Free Monoid Finite Alphabet Product PIP2
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lyndon, R. C. and Schützenberger, M. P., "On the equation aM = bNcP in a free group," Michigan Math. J. 9, (1962), pp. 289–298.Google Scholar
- 2.Rabin, M. O. and Scott, D., "Finite automata and their decision problem," IBM J. Res. Develop. 3(2), (1959), pp. 114–125.Google Scholar
- 3.Reis, C. M. and Shyr, H. J., "Some properties of disjunctive languages on a free monoid," (to appear).Google Scholar
- 4.Shyr, H. J., "Left cancellative subsemigroup of a semigroup," Soochow J. of Math. and Natural Sciences, 2, (1976), pp. 25–33.Google Scholar
- 5.Shyr, H. J., "Disjunctive languages on a free monoid," Information and Control, (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977